Tuesday, September 10, 2013

oDesk / Elance Cover Letter Sample for Advertising and SEO Jobs

Hello,

I am very interested to do this task. I have the ability to do the task of SEO and SMM together.

Here I have given you my experiences about the SEO>

Linkbuilding: I can submit 15-18 links in an hour. Besides I have a list of huge directory submission links.

Article writing & submission: I have good experiences to write article on renowned article submission sites like eZine and so on.

Otherwise I have great experiences on Forum commenting, Blog commenting, Social Book Marking and so on.

Here are my SMM experiences>

I have good experiences to marketing on different Social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc.

I can do viral marketing on you-tube. Besides, I am a great blogger. I have my own blog teachtrick007.blogspot.com

That’s why I have the confidence to do the task efficiently.

Please me soon.

Thanks,

1 comment:

  1. Hello, its good article about media print, we all know media is a great source of data.


    Here is my web site; Boston Search Engine Optimization

    ReplyDelete

If you like my post ,Don't forget to THANKS.